Terms and Conditions
1. The Bailiff's House is suitable for 6 people. Groom's
Cottage is suitable for 4 people. Keeper's for 2
adults and 2 children. As a guide the bunk beds in Keepers are
uncomfortable if you are more than 5 feet tall or heavier than 10 stone.
Please don't exceed these numbers.
2. The property is to be used solely as a holiday let.
3. Please ensure that you will (and your guests will) use the property lawfully, will not abuse any facilities provided and will comply with health and safety and any reasonable instructions of ourselves, and show due consideration to other guests.
4.Please keep the property and all furniture, utensils, equipment, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair as at the beginning of the holiday period.
5 We reserve the right to make additional reasonable charges
professional cleaning if
6 Please let us know if you break anything or if anything is not working properly. If we don't know about it we cannot fix it..
7 We may need access to the property during your stay. We will try to give you adequate notice unless it is an emergency.
8 Up to 3
dogs are very welcome. If you have more than 3 then ask before
you book and we will probably be able to cope.
(a) Dogs are not allowed on the furniture unless protected by the throws provided
(b) We ask that dirty dogs are washed only using the hosepipe outside (not in the shower in the cottage) and dried before being allowed inside.
(c) Please do not leave dogs unattended in the cottages or enclosed yards. You are welcome to use the day kennels. Please ensure dogs have their beds, toys etc with them and please do not leave for more than 3 hours.
(d) Dogs may roam free in the exercise area, our dogs cannot get out, however this is no guarantee that jumpers or tunnellers can't. Please do not leave them unsupervised for any length of time. They are welcome to swim in the lake which is in the exercise area. There is a small boat if you wish to join them. We have been known to swim in the lake which is about a metre deep in the middle.
(e) Poo picking is essential. Please put in the black general waste dustbin provided.
(f) We provide 2 dog towels per cottage. These can be dried in the covered drying areas.
(g) Please do NOT let your dog roam free outside the exercise area. Our farm has a large number of SHEEP.
(h) Dogs should have their vaccinations up to
9. Properties are ready for occupation after 4pm on the day of arrival and we would appreciate you vacating by 10am on the day of departure.
10. We reserve the right to ask you to leave in the event of a breach of these conditions.